skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Yaaaaawwwnn
Monday, August 14
The Manager
at Ralphs just called to tell me that he had a talk with Joanne about the incident and he wanted to let me know it had been taken care of. Wow! I didn't expect a call from him.
1 comment:
kathi
said...
You sure can stir a pot, babe.
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 8:01:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Shawn
I used to be interesting...not so much anymore!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2007
(75)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(12)
▼
2006
(140)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(22)
▼
August
(26)
What A Wonderful World
Quiet
Oh
Go Look and See
I Was Sposed To
It Is Good
Please Watch
Still Missed
Big Ups!
Feels Overdue
I Can't Hear You
Always A Riot
Memories. Funnies. Bad Videos.
Heavens To Mercy
The Manager
Social Segregation
The Finale
Update
I'm Still Pissed
Chaos Is My
A Moment in Time
The Best
That'd Be Great
Don't You
Take Me Back
My Boy
►
July
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(32)
►
2005
(138)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(13)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
1 comment:
You sure can stir a pot, babe.
Post a Comment