- if that ain't a dumb man then I just don't know. Yes, yo boy Flav is a DA. Sometimes its too much.
Yea, Gonzilias = Gondolas are one in the same thing for that DA.
I was a day behind watching FoL2. But thanks to modern technology I was able to download the ep and get my fix for the week. Ep 2 was nowhere near as classic as ep 1 but still I found myself highly entertained. In fact, I took note of the fact that I had a big ass kool-aid grin on my face like a cheshire cat after my viewing.
Aren't we all happy that Sp.unkeey got sent home? The "pee dance" was too fake and her confessionals made me gag.
If somebody don't tell Wir.e she can't sing I will. If I do it it won't be pretty. Did you see the look on her face when she was singing "come to number 12?" She thought she was getting down right? NOT! Stop chick. Sit down somewhere.
Flav had his KFC bucket of chicken in hand as he chose his dates. You think we'll see him hawking KFC soon? Perhaps with the Flavettes? LOL! That would be fun. Please explain why he felt comfortable smacking while nawing on them chicken bones as he was choosing the dates? Couldn't he wait ten minutes and do that off camera?
Lik.e D.at was way too bent out of shape over Buckwi.ld's "blacccent," as my buddy Francine puts it. Let it go already.
Things look to get a little explosive up next week between So.methin and Bu.ckee.y - hands in each other's faces; threats of physical violence. Oh, I can't wait 'cause you know the source of the problem is going to be something so ridiculously petty.
- my eating habits are out of control. Friday I ate an entire large veggie pizza. It was crazy. I was full after 4 slices but my compulsion kept bringing me back to pizza carton for more. It did take me 5 hours to eat the entire thing but still that's just plain gluttonous. Mind you, I had eaten 3 other veggie pizzas in a week and half span prior to Friday. Shh!!! Don't tell nobody but I think I'ma order another one today.
- i'm eating 2 to 3 pints of soy ice cream a week. In 10 minutes flat one pint is gone. Soy Delicious Purely Decadent Mocha Almond Fudge is so dang good its ridiculous. I don't even like coffee flavors but surprisingly I like that flavor.
- I've found a new grocery and in turn a few new juices to rave about. What'chu know about Dole's Mango Lime Fiesta? Or, Dole's Orange Strawberry Banana? This is the best juice I've ever had.
- Can someone rescue me from the shopping cart hell I'm in right now? I desperately want to get this webstore running smoothly but I keep running into snags. I mean, is that too much to ask for? I had a web designer quote me a price of $300 dollars to install a shopping cart/ webstore for me. I don't know about you but that seems a bit much for the simplicity of the design I need. I just need a frickin store that can track inventory of one shirt in different sizes. Sheesh! Yesterday I was about ready to give up on the idea altogether. I was gon' through them shirts in the trash. Thankfully, I got some sleep and my stress levels have returned to normal and feel determine to 'get-her-done' within the week. I will find a solution and stop pussyfooting around. This shopping cart crap is preventing me from working on my book.
- I asked this guy who groomed his locs because I thought they looked really nice. When he replied "I do them myself" I said "hey, maybe you can do mine for me." He said "no problem. I charge $125." I said, "125 is pretty expensive." He replied "But aren't you worth it?" Is he nuts? That is way too much to be paying for that service. No thank you clown. I can groom my locs myself quite nicely. Black merchants always want to overcharge for their services then to try and make you feel like you're being cheap when you question their pricing.

3 comments:
Aren't you worth it? That's a good one. What a crook.
You better not throw them shirts away ... at least not until I get mine.
So, do you ever gain any weight with the way that you eat. Dang. A large pizza by yourself?
LOL! I love his Flavisms. And why are all the girls like “Ain’t nobody every treat me this good”?
Tiger was a trip with the whole “I can’t kiss you now but I can kiss you right before an elimination” thing.
Spunk was crazy. I’m so glad she is gone, but it will bring down the drama factor a bit. She was all serious and hollier than thou in ther confessionals, then she was all squirmy and weird with Flav. She definilty was an actress!
I can’t believe Poopy is still there! Is it just me or wouldn’t you have kicked her out that night?
4 veggie pizzas in 2 weeks? Oh my! I haven’t had pizza in a while. I usually only get it when I meet up with ShellyP.
You better not throw those shirts in the trash! I’m still waiting for mine!
Chele - A crook indeed.
I promise not to throw away until after you, SP and Mwabi get yours. ;-)
Well, gaining weight is inevitable when you binge eat. I'm sure I've picked up a few pounds. But who knows, next week I might not want more than a salad a day and the weight'll come back off. I determined yesterday that the solution to my problem is to get back in the gym. I don't eat like this when I workout.
SP - His Flavisms are the best. He's a little dumb but I do find them very entertaining.
Tiger pulled a quick one everybody with that "I can't kiss you unless my ass is on the line" BS.
Naw, I think Buckeey has waiting to make some noise. Drama will persist at the FoL mansion. Spunkeey was indeed a bad actress
If it were a real situation Poopy woulda been gone but considering its a sham for tv of course I woulda kept her. LOL
That pizza is good. They are putting something in that mess. Its addictive.
T-shirts are still intact. No worries. You'll get yours.
Post a Comment