Ohhh! I'm gonna have to order one now! Save one of the Baby Blue Tanks for me!
I'm glad you have it up and running. I just placed my order!Thanks!
ok, I missed something. What does STFU stand for?
congrats on the new site! fun idea :)
SP - will dochele - Woo hoo! My first order. Just placed it in the mail. And thank you. bballmom - STFU = Shut The Fuck Updmarie - hey, thank you
Your shirts are nice...I was about to ask what STFU means but I see you answered that...
Cool! When I get it I'll post a pic of me wearing it. I'm excited! It'll be cool to wear on gigs when the drunks yell out for us to sing Skynnard.
I have to buy one for my daughter. She will love that.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ohhh! I'm gonna have to order one now! Save one of the Baby Blue Tanks for me!
I'm glad you have it up and running. I just placed my order!
Thanks!
ok, I missed something. What does STFU stand for?
congrats on the new site! fun idea :)
SP - will do
chele - Woo hoo! My first order. Just placed it in the mail. And thank you.
bballmom - STFU = Shut The Fuck Up
dmarie - hey, thank you
Your shirts are nice...I was about to ask what STFU means but I see you answered that...
Cool! When I get it I'll post a pic of me wearing it. I'm excited! It'll be cool to wear on gigs when the drunks yell out for us to sing Skynnard.
I have to buy one for my daughter. She will love that.
Post a Comment