Thursday, August 31

What A Wonderful World

Great news! JetBlue lost one of my two bags. That means I currently have no other shoes than the ones I wore on my flight. I also have no toiletries or socks. The clippers I shave with are lost. My hair care products are gone bye bye. And I guess I'll be without cell phone access too because my chargers were in my lost bag. Oh joy!! How great it is to be back in Merlin.

My lost luggage came on the heels on our late arrival. We left Cali just over an hour late because of an unexplained gate change which threw off the loading of luggage on to the aircraft.

So why did Spiritual and I go into one of the local CVS drug stores in Merlin and there's a woman who broke out into praise and worship at the pharmacy counter? thrice? We were on the floor dying. By the way, ms praise & worship couldn't sing to save her life.

Something tells me this trip is gonna be full of unforgettable moments. Stay tuned!!!!

Speaking of moments. Its funny how memories you've spent days, months and years trying to suppress can all come rushing back to the forefront of your mind in an instant. I really thought I had forgetten. But as I rode along the highway on the passenger side every famaliar site reminded me of that moment in time when my trust in relationships was destroyed. I'll never be the same because of that moment.

How do you forget what doesn't want to be forgetten?

~Thespian Shawn out

PS - I was told that E! Interview airs this weekend.

Chele - I loved your approval rating question. I think I'd have a pretty low ratings with fans. hehehe! (Y'all know how standoffish I am with strangers. )
Fans (met on the streets) - 4.5 Friends - 8 Family - 7

7 comments:

chele said...

Sorry about the luggage thing ... at least it wasn't both bags.

How do forget something that won't be forgotten? I am not a professional but it seems to me that if you can't forget about it it's because there are still some unresolved issues surrounding the situation. Work through those and then you'll be set free.

Corny? sorry.

No matter what your approval rating -- you aiight with me! I'll be checking E! this weekend for the interview.

Shawn said...

Chele - I know. I woulda died had it been both bags.

Yea, you hit the nail on the head. Unresolved issues are screaming for attention and want to be dealth with.

Bernie - It lost as "we're tracking it..." However, I was actually hoping it was vaporized. I already had my itemized list ready for my insurance with the airline.

Bernie stop being funny. For their sake? HAHAHAHA!!!! Me? Write a letter to the CEO?

princessdominique said...

That's screwed up about the luggage but I think things happen to you just so you can blog about it!

Fresh said...

hey pumpkin: isn't that part of the country a straight up trip...especially being a native cali gal I can relate to the 'strangeness' of it all. I lived there for over 4 years. Yeah, so I've learned over the years that all toiletries and 1 or 2 pairs of undies go in the carry on. The liquids are a messed up situation this day in age. My former boo-boo had to toss his products at the airport as well.

kathi said...

Well, hell...that just sucks. Never had anything of mine lost by the airlines, hope they get it back to you asap!

ENJOY yourself!

E said...

Oh wow...it does sound like you've had an interesting time. Things can only look up from here..:-)

SP said...

Ummm... did I miss the E thing?