Friday was a rainy, dreary day courtesy of Ernesto. Thanks to jetBLUE I spent the entire day inside waiting for the delivery of my bag.
At 9am I received a call from baggage service letting me know that my luggage had been found and scheduled for dropoff. Now why they want to call and tell me that? I had my itemized list prepared and was ready to stick it to jetBLUE with an appreciated value of the items found in my bag. Shoot!!!
Ok, I have to run. Friend is showing out and won't let me be so that I can write a decent entry. Hopefully I won't forget all the things I want to mention.
Things I have to share later:
The girl at CVS that talked slower than molasses
The delivery guys
Bad hair
Pizza
Spiritual putting me to work
AIM Girl and the sex conversation
~Thesepian Shawn being held captive out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome to Meralin!! Isn't this weather fab?! I hope he's getting married indoors. LOL at putting you to work...wedding drama :)
That list was quite the tease, you tease.
Tell Friend to leave you alone so we can hear all of this good stuff! I'm just catching up on all of your post, but I'll get to some of my own soon.
Post a Comment