At least, that's how AIM girl explained my reaction to her story.
I referened in one my trip updates that AIM girl shared a story with me that had me dying on the floor. She was none too pleased that I wasn't as offended as she was by what she witnessed. I'd like to hear what you guys have to say about the incident. Perhaps she is correct that I am male and that's the reason why I, like her other male friend, wasn't fazed in the slighest.
AIM girl lives in very nice apt complex located off a major street in the San Fernando Valley area of LA. She lives in a newer building that's less than a year old. All of the tenants are well to do and she specifically chose to live in this complex because it's one building of apts with less than 60 units in the building. In addition, its very clean and quiet inside of the building and every keeps to themselves.
Ok, so the story goes that AIM girl was on her way from the airport at 2:30 in the morning Thursday evening. As she was getting ready to pull into her parking garage she noticed one of her neighbors having sex on his balcony. The neighbor and his conquest were fully naked and fully exposed for the world to see. It just so happens that neighbor's balcony is located off the front of the building which is off of a major street here in LA. AIM girl said she thought her eyes were playing tricks on her since she was so tired from her plane trip. She put her car in reverse, backed up and got another glimpse of naked neighbor and his conquest retreating inside of the apt from the balcony.
AIM girl asked me if I had encoutered the scene she witnessed would I have been offended? Because she was very much offended by the scene. She also wanted to know if I thought she was overreacting by placing a call to property management to report the incident and voice her displeasure with the episode.
I told her that if I had caught my neighbor in the act at 2:30 in the morning I woulda been laughing too hard to be offended. I'm pretty sure neighbor thought there's no way in hell anyone's gonna be driving by his balcony at that time of night. LOL! Why not take a chance, right? I further explained that considering the time of night what are the chances that I would ever catch my neighbor doing something like that in the future? If I don't keep late night hours like that then I would never be the wiser so I wouldn't trip out. However, had I caught him doing his business before midnight, I'd probably been pissed to high heavens thinking he wants to get caught.
AIM girl got pissed at me for not being offended like her. She then rationalized that its because I am male that public sex doesn't/didn't offend me like it offended her and her female friends. I told her I didn't think all women would be offended by such a thing but maybe I'm wrong.
What's would your reaction be to catching your neighboring hitting his conquest doggy style (yes, that was the position) on his balcony at 2:30 in the morning?
~Thespian Shawn out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Umm...I gotta go with you on this one. I just don't see the problem. I mean, they were in public view, but on private property. LOL, I'm not even sure that matters! Bottom line, no--like you I would've been laughing for sure.
Haven't we all had a spontaneous moment :)
I don't think AIM girl has ever had a spontaneous moment and is in desperate need. She should try a little balcony action.
At 2:30 in the morning I would not have been offended.
Your reaction is not because your male, it's because you're not uptight.
No problem here... been there and done that...actually, many times. TMI? Sorry.
It's definitly not a girl thing to be offended. I have no issue with it. Heck, at least someone is gettin' some!
I'm a woman and to me its funny as hell. If girl wants to be a** out on the balcony more power to her. Maybe it was hot inside and they needed the breeze *lol* A littl back breeze never hurt nobody.
dmarie - don't know if she has had one of the moments in semi-public
bernie - I so agreed with you on the wider sampling. Plus, I don't trust the opinion of her lying closet freak friends who don't wanna to know they serve it up on a platter on the regular for they man.
She was bugging because as she explained it she "pays a lot of money to live where she does and expects her neighbor to behave in a classier, more mature manner."
Its none of her business but she felt violated by having to witness their "nasty, bodies."
Chele - :-D Yea, I thought she was acting uptight too. Plus, she likes have to plenty of stuff to complain about. I think it distracts her from her own issues.
Kathi - TMI? Naw...Fine with me. I'm a big boy. I can handle R rated thoughts.
SP - hahaha
PrincessD - It definitely gets hot in San Fernando Valley. ;-)
Post a Comment