Someone forward me the link yesterday. I died laughing. Take a peek at this myspace page.
My trip recap will have to wait a few more days. I have a voice-over audition today so I'll be away from the computer. I also have to go b-day gift hunting for Sterling today.
Happy Weekend Everybody!
~Thespian Shawn feeling refreshed after a great night of sleep out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Hey, there mister sunshine (trying to say it with a straight face). I saw your E! interview last night. You needed more air time! Loved the Cool tee!!!
Berry - oh, you got jokes. I will have you know that "mr sunshine" is one of nicknames. I am a ray sunshine to a few people. :-D
I can not believe E! short changed me like that. I'm glad you liked the tee.
OMG, just checking out that page!!! I'm glad you have a sense of humor about it.
That is funny, but kind of creepy. I'm gonna have to catch the E interview. I missed it. Was it for the new show?
Bernie - The fake profiles are out of control but I must admit I enjoy reading comments from the people on the page that have been duped.
Berry - Should I be mad? That page is hysterical. I love it.
bballmom - I'm not even creeped out by it. In fact I sent the owner a message. I'm waiting to hear back from him/her.
Hey, what happened to your shirt order? I noticed on my store admin panel that you planned to buy a red tank but the order was never completed.
E! interview was not for the new show.
I've got to set up a paypal account and haven't taken the time to do it.
But, I will definately be ordering one, maybe two.
That MySpace page is nuts!
bballmom - You actually don't need a paypal account. The paypal page will give you the option to make a payment without being a paypal accounter holder.
Chele - I know. Right!!!!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe people acutally think that is you! It's hilarious!
How did the audition go?
STILL haven't caught the E thing...
Post a Comment