I think I watched after the first 20 minutes. I was kind of confused about a few things. Not sure if I will watch regularly. It leads into Grey's, right?
I LOVED IT!!! It was too cute and I will continue to watch. I was a lil troubled by Vanessa Williams...her whole character didn't sit well with me
Berry - Yes, it leads into Grey's Anatomy.Mwabi - LOL! You know I liked VW. Nice to see a person of color play a villain.
I meant to watch it. Will have to check it out.
I really liked it. I'll watch it again. I like America Ferrera. She was really good in "real women have curves".
well you look interesting to me, theni'm a homo what do i know, all men look interesting clothedwww.stompouthate.org
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think I watched after the first 20 minutes. I was kind of confused about a few things. Not sure if I will watch regularly. It leads into Grey's, right?
I LOVED IT!!! It was too cute and I will continue to watch. I was a lil troubled by Vanessa Williams...her whole character didn't sit well with me
Berry - Yes, it leads into Grey's Anatomy.
Mwabi - LOL! You know I liked VW. Nice to see a person of color play a villain.
I meant to watch it. Will have to check it out.
I really liked it. I'll watch it again. I like America Ferrera. She was really good in "real women have curves".
I really liked it. I'll watch it again. I like America Ferrera. She was really good in "real women have curves".
well you look interesting to me, theni'm a homo what do i know, all men look interesting clothed
www.stompouthate.org
Post a Comment