Sunday, September 3

Quickly

I'm about to head to the train station and make my way to Richmond but I thought'd I check in quickly. I had a great time at Spiritual's wedding yesterday. Because I'm short on time I won't be sharing any info in this post. I do think I have one goody that you all will love.

Spiritual and his new bride whom we will refer to as Faith are a perfect match. That will make more sense once I get a chance to give more details.

Kathi sorry to tease you. I'm just trying not to forget key moments.

SP, it does look like you missed the E! thing. According to Mwabi's report I was only shown briefly so you didn't miss much.

Things to remember:
Friend and her bad attitude, her spoiled daughter Yummy, Hubby and Mr. Kitty
2 surprises at Spiritual's reception
People I met at the reception (if you're reading lurker, yes I'm talking about you)

Ok, its shower time so I can get taken to train. My welcome at Friend's house has been worn out. Hehehehe!!!! Later.

~Thespian Shawn getting kicked to the curb out

4 comments:

kathi said...

Glad you're enjoying yourself...and thanks for the update babe. Have fun!

princessdominique said...

Okay what's this infamous E! thing I keep hearing about.

SP said...

Awww! You think they are going to rerun it?

Shawn said...

kathi - I'm having a blast

PrincessD - nothing major - just a silly interview I did that aired on E! over the weekend

SP - Yep they will reair it. I think they have marathons of that show.

W MC - shhhh!!!! don't jump the gun. :-D