Wednesday, September 6

Back To Reality

I only have 4 hours left in my dream world before I wake up and its back to life; back to reality. My stay was almost extended for an extra few days. El wanted me to ride with her to ATL but we couldn't work out how'd I get back to Cali since JetBlue doesn't fly out of ATL. I was looking forward to that rode trip. I just found out over the weekend that a buddy of mine just moved to ATL from FL. It woulda been cool to hang out with him before I headed back west.

To continue my eating frenzy we are headed to the Waffle House this morning. Mmm!!! I shole don't feel like packing my stuff but duty calls. I'll check when I get back to Cali.

~Thespian Shawn going back to Cali out

PS - forget you Chele I'm not greedy. I just love good food.

For lunch yesterday I had veggie patties and plantains from a local Jamaican restaurant. That was a treat right there. I haven't had anything remote caribbean since my vegetarian conversion.

We capped the night off with dessert from the Cheesecake Bistro. I had the Ultimate Snickers cheesecake. It wasn't good. It was almost worth the trouble of not being able to breathe last night.

4 comments:

kathi said...

I can't wait till you get back home, I'm gaining weight just reading all of this!

African girl, American world said...

um yeah, your ass LOVES to eat!!! dang! Who knew vegetarians could throw down?? I got jokes.
Safe trip babes :)

Shawn said...

Kathi - hehehe

Mwabi - yes, smart mouthed comments and stuffing my face with food is what I do best.

SP said...

Mmmmm... waffle house...