Wednesday, September 20

Mental Meltdown

1. Shoot! I had planned to finish writing about Spiritual's reception but I am too pissed off to write anything. I ordered some design work from a company that gotten under my skin by not doing anything correctly that I've asked them to do. It's crazy. I'm trying to get a refund of my money. We'll see how that goes. It's always something I tell ya.

2. Do you guys think you'd enjoy watching me acting a fool in public? You've read some of the mishaps that I encounter occasionally. I'm considering lugging a camera around for a week or so in hopes of capturing some of my golden moments on video.

Speaking of cameras, anybody have any family or friends that work for any of the major chains e.g. BestBuy, Circuit City, Sears that can extend their discount for camcorder purchase? :-D

3. Heads up! My animated show Legion of Super Heroes debuts September 23rd on the CW network at 10 a.m. The 23rd is this upcoming Saturday.

Ok, I'm going to hide in the corner for a minute until I calm down. Right about now I could tear somebody's head off.

5 comments:

SP said...

Is the design company the only thing pissing you off? Just try to calm down and try not to kill anyone!

I work Saturday at 9am, but I'll be sure to tape it.

chele said...

I'd like to see a video of you hiding in the corner!! Sounds like you're giving yourself a timeout. You must be so excited about the show! Congrats to you!

princessdominique said...

I'll have to check out the show. Stay busy, that normally keeps you out of trouble.

Shawn said...

SP - oh no. There's plenty that has me peeved right now.

Chele - my hiding in the corner is the equivalent of watching a good film (inspiration) tv and eating good food (endorphins).

Im excited 'bout the show.

PrincessD - I don't plan to get in any trouble. ;-)

kathi said...

DANG, it's 9:25 right now, hope I haven't missed it on the time change...I've got to get on top of my time and manage my blogging buddies better!