You're leaving just as your big "Timber Wolf" episode airs? Hope they're not connected. Great episode, Shawn!
Um, did you receive approval prior to this "vacation"?
that's what I said Berry! I don't remember being asked!You must elaborate
Bravo. You sound great! Enjoy your time away. You will be missed.
Bernie - Will doMichael - Don't know why you'd draw that conclusion. The show's really shaping up. Hopefully you enjoy what's to come.Berry - Hahaha! I put in my request weeks ago. ;-) I guess you've been so busy getting your projects going you didn't notice.Mwabi - Nothing to elaborate on...don't feel like writingChele - Thanks Chele. I'll still be visiting.
Yay!!!! Go Shawn, go Shawn, go Shawn!
Enjoy yourself and stay in touch.
Aww...you'll be missed :( Blogging isn't as fun when you feel pressure to do so.
*doing the butterfly* do it, do it, do it! that's hot. i like the fact that its your voice and not a fake voice you can make-clearly recognizable!! WHOOPEE!!!!
Berry - :::doing the running man:::roger rabbit:::pop locking:::Rose - I will certainly enjoy it.dmarie - nice of you to sayMrs A. - work that butterfly. :-DI do hope one day I can play a character where my voice isn't immediately recognizable.
Listen to you!! Sounds good.I'll be checking til you come back.
I love it, you've got a fan, as if you didn't have one already.
Where'd you go? I loved the show, and every time I hear you, I picture you. Really fun to watch, imagining you doin the voice. I've kind of got into 'Betty'... It's not a 'great' show, but it's appealing enough for me to record and watch whenever.
Hey Honey, Haven't checked the clip yet. I've been a bit busy, but things will be better now. I'll be waiting for you when you come back.
What's up with you? I don't have enough to be concerned about that I have to worry about your butt too?
you are the only person I know who says he's taking a break and actually does it. Miss you!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
You're leaving just as your big "Timber Wolf" episode airs? Hope they're not connected. Great episode, Shawn!
Um, did you receive approval prior to this "vacation"?
that's what I said Berry! I don't remember being asked!
You must elaborate
Bravo. You sound great! Enjoy your time away. You will be missed.
Bernie - Will do
Michael - Don't know why you'd draw that conclusion.
The show's really shaping up. Hopefully you enjoy what's to come.
Berry - Hahaha! I put in my request weeks ago. ;-) I guess you've been so busy getting your projects going you didn't notice.
Mwabi - Nothing to elaborate on...don't feel like writing
Chele - Thanks Chele. I'll still be visiting.
Yay!!!! Go Shawn, go Shawn, go Shawn!
Enjoy yourself and stay in touch.
Aww...you'll be missed :( Blogging isn't as fun when you feel pressure to do so.
*doing the butterfly* do it, do it, do it! that's hot. i like the fact that its your voice and not a fake voice you can make-clearly recognizable!! WHOOPEE!!!!
Berry - :::doing the running man:::roger rabbit:::pop locking:::
Rose - I will certainly enjoy it.
dmarie - nice of you to say
Mrs A. - work that butterfly. :-D
I do hope one day I can play a character where my voice isn't immediately recognizable.
Listen to you!! Sounds good.
I'll be checking til you come back.
I love it, you've got a fan, as if you didn't have one already.
Where'd you go?
I loved the show, and every time I hear you, I picture you. Really fun to watch, imagining you doin the voice.
I've kind of got into 'Betty'... It's not a 'great' show, but it's appealing enough for me to record and watch whenever.
Hey Honey, Haven't checked the clip yet. I've been a bit busy, but things will be better now. I'll be waiting for you when you come back.
What's up with you? I don't have enough to be concerned about that I have to worry about your butt too?
you are the only person I know who says he's taking a break and actually does it. Miss you!
Post a Comment