Everytime I see those Subway commercials featuring Jon Lovitz my skin begins to crawl. I don't know what happened to Jared but he was a much pitch man for the Subway chain than Mr Lovitz. Isn't he the worst? I really want to smack that grin off his face everytime I see it. What's with that character voice he uses? Yuck!
I started thinking about pitch persons and ad campaigns I've really enjoyed through the years. For me, the best featured character and ad campaign is will always be the Wendy's Where's The Beef? ad featuring the lovable octogenarian and her crew.
I've enjoyed the Del Taco guy's goofy commercials. They've been milking it for a long time but the writing and acting has been consistently good.
OMG, that commercial with Little Richard has me in stitches everytime I see it. Mashed potatoes and gravy...WOOoooo!!!
I really get a big kick out of seeing the black guy that is featured in 90% of the Aflac commercials with the duck. The expressions of his face are so frickin hilarious to me.
Many of the Jack as Jack in the Box commercials have been gems. The newer featuring the overly hyper cheerleader is classic. Nuh nuh na na nuh nuuuhhh!!! Leave!
I have a few more to add to my list later - To Be Continued
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hey babes...new gig, no firewalls! WOOO WOOOT!!! I haven't seen most of theses commercials since we don't have Jack in the Box and whatever else you mentioned on this side of the world.
Will send you new email once I'm all the way settled in cause we must discuss FOL2...maybe we'll IM later :)
All the celebrity ge.ico commercials have me dying.
The commercial where the guy is on the train and he tells the girl to "shake your junk" is hilarious.
I also like the ads with the "easy" button.
Hey Shawn! :::waving:::
Mwabi - Hey Mwabi! Sidekick is on the blink. FoL2 was classic. NY needs a pay raise. She's brought the thing that was missing.
Chele - Re: Geico comm. - The movie trailer guy and the silver haired guy doesn't move me but the others have me stitches.
I haven't seen "shake your junk" commercial.
I love the easy button commercials too.
Bernie Sorry I am not SNL viewer. Master Thespian is news to me. I can see how the character might be funny in a skit but its not working on the Subway ads.
Berry - HOLA BERRY!!
Post a Comment