I can't really concentrate well enough to write a blog entry when I'm not home and I don't know why that is case. I feel like i'm neglecting my blogging duties when I don't get around to posting what's on my mind. I hope to get a post up by the end of the day. I really want to start sharing more details of my trip and all the funny things, to me at least, I witnessed.
Shavar and I had lunch yesterday at PF Chang's and I discovered that they'll make any meat dish with tofu. YESSSSS!!!!!! I had Kung Pao bean curd. It was so good. I love spicy food so I was in heaven. I think I may make another run by there today.
By the way, Shavar is really busting his ass working towards completing his film. I ask that you join me in supporting his work monetarily when it hits theaters and stores next year.
I don't know why this popped into my head as I was driving the other night but my driving style mirrors my sex style. I drive with focus and purpose and...
How 'bout this. Remember when I said I had a feeling one of those former friends was gonna pop sooner or later? How 'bout the chick that I mentioned the other day has found me on myspace? I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.
~Thespian Shawn coming full circle out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
reeeeeee-wind. your driving style mirrors your sex style???? ROFLMAO!!!!
Well ... I don't drive with focus or purpose. I'm just trying to get to my destination in one piece.
Nothing at all like my sex style.
I've got so much I want to say here...
Ain't nothing long with having a purpose... ;o)
Post a Comment