Its the first of the month. I just realized my blog at eponym is back in business. Like Brandy should I stay? Or, should I go? I've set up the new blog at blogsome but haven't taken the time to post anything over there. Decisions, decisions.
1. Friend recently purchased a cat that has been named Mr Kitty. Dumbest name ever if you ask me. She tells me yesterday that Mr Kitty is all the man she needs and that he's a much better replacement for hubby. She then calls out to him "Here Mr Kitty. Yea Mr Kitty. You like it when I rub your chest, don't you Mister Kitty?" spoken in her baby girl seductress voice.
2. Remember CA and my 15 yr old little cousin who was restricted from phone privileges? Sadly, she (little cousin) tells me last week "I have a thing for gangstas. Those are the only boys I like." What is with you woman and the fascination with bad boys? On a more positive note she told me that she has an audition for Krump dance troupe and really hopes she makes the squad. That would a be a great experience for her if she makes it.
3. Is it too much to ask people to return a courtesy email from time to time to let you know they've read your mail? I mean, how much time does it take to hit reply and type "Thanks" "Got it" "Thank you" or "Cool!" In the last week, I've sent out at least 4 emails that warranted a courtesy reply. Did I get one? Hell no!
4. Ok, I have to revist another pet peeve of mine: music producers that have a flirtation with artistry. God that aggravates me. There's nothing worse than listening to song by a favorite artist of yours and having to endure the stylings of ____ producer who thought the song could only be enhanced by their presence. As if I really purchased Fav Artist's CD to hear you, mr music producer, make a guest appearance. Please stop the insanity. Sit yo butt down somewhere and make a hot track. That's what I want from you - nothing more, nothing less. Just got the new Men of Standard CD and nameless producer's guest appearance really ticked me off. The same principle applies to those other producer/arranger types who believe they need to be featured on the backing vocals for songs they produce.
5. Our fellow blogger Trent Jackson is a plumb fool. Why did he cuss out the man at Sp.ri.nt while we were on the phone the other day because the rep wouldn't give him a good deal on a certain phone of interest to Trent? And before the cussing why did this fool tell the rep somthing like "glad to meet you Hector. I was about to call you Carlos."
6. Check back. The audio I mentioned yesterday will be added here.
~Thespian Shawn out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Friend is straight outta her mind. She's seducing Mr. Kitty? hehehehe
concerning #3....relax, dude! LOL
LOL. YOU KNOW I AM A HABITUAL LINESTEPPER ON #3.
chele - yes, she is.
berry - RELAX you say! I will when I get my courtesy reply. :-)
trent - boy don't I know.
Responded in the comments section of my blog.....
Whatever you do, make sure you let us know where you are posting.
LOL!! Friend is a trip. So is hubby gone for real?
Hey don’t hold the bad boy thing against all of us. I would love to meet a nice guy.
I hate that too. If I take the time to email you or even leave you a voice mail, the least you can do is acknowledge me!
I use to like bad boys when I was her age...but now, not so much. Oh, well, I do have that major thing for that bald guy on The Shield...so maybe I still do a little.
Stay here, I don't have to jump through all those hoops like I do on the other site.
Please tell me I'm not one of those that didn't email back. If it was me, I'm sorry...there's so much going on here. You know I love ya, geeze, I even gave you my digits.
Post a Comment