Wednesday, August 2

Don't You

hate it when old tunes pop into your head for no good reason. THIS was one of my jams back in the day. Wha'chu know about that?

Alright SP another audio post for ya...the screenprinter story.

Woo hoo! I'm headed to DC for Spiritual's wedding over labor day weekend. Then I'm headed to Richmond, VA for few days. I have a layover in NY on my way home. I couldn't finagle a way to extend the layover long enough to venture into the city...aw shucks.
~Thespian Shawn out

5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

YO!!!!!!!!!! i looooved that song, still do!!!! see, you gon' make me have to make a late 80's/early 90's cd and get it poppin!!!! we'll chat later about artists cuz you're gonna have to help me (ahem!) don't disturb this groooooooooooove!!!!

Mrs A. said...

P.S. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for posting the MOS song...i was attributing it to another artist (no wonder i couldn't find it-DUH!)

Fresh said...

Aww mannnnn, so close! Guess I just have to catch up with you in LaLa.

SP said...

Oh, I love that song.

The screen printers are crazy. They didn't know who they were messing with. I would have loved to see what you would have done to them had their been any other issues!

Have fun in DC! I'm sure they'll be an interesting story from Spirtual's wedding. Is he still mad at his cousin for his wedding being so close?

Shawn said...

Miss A - Ok...I'll try my best to be of service. My longterm memory goes vacation some times.

Oh, you knew the MOS song? :-D I found out they had an album in stores by chance.

berry - I know right! The rep said she could book me on a flight departing NY about an hour later than my scheduled flight but what I can do with an 1:20 at the airport?

SP - Not only interesting stories with Spiritual but with Friend too. It should be a blast. I haven't asked him about the Uncle/Cousin situation. He's probably over it now.