Friday, August 25

Please Watch

I'm reposting this link Mwabi sent to me. I suspect many didn't take a look. It's a brief editorial on black teen girls the issue of color bias in the black. Its a good view. http://www.uthtv.com/umedia/show/2052/

SP and other PR fans Mwabi has posted her PR recap at her new blog. Stop by.


When I have time tomorrow I must do an audio post and share with you what the homeless man said to me outside of the grocery yesterday. Hilarious!

I'm off to a session. I'll see ya tomorrow.

4 comments:

chele said...

Had to stop by to show you what I got in the mail today.

Thanks!

kathi said...

chele ~ I'm jealous, I want a shirt...not the stfu shirt, but a shawn shirt.

Shawn ~ what are you calling your stuff?

African girl, American world said...

what kind of express service you running? Chele got her shirt already :) Looks good!!!

Shawn said...

Chele - the shirt looks great on you. :-D

Kathi - the shirts are called ardasitee.

Mwabi - Hahaha...the postal service was just quick with their delivery.