I feel an audio blog coming on...Oh, and I got my shirt. THANKS! I'm going to have to take a picture in it out by the beach to post. ;o)
i hate those kinds of days. had one the other day myself.
SP - Yay on the shirt. Take that pic. I want to see.Berry - Me too. It got better by the end of the day. I was ready to bite someone's head off. Thank god it didn't go that far.
Me too, lucky us.
I'll take the picture soon, but it's been a little bit rainy. I have to order 2 more shirts for some friends too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I feel an audio blog coming on...
Oh, and I got my shirt. THANKS! I'm going to have to take a picture in it out by the beach to post. ;o)
i hate those kinds of days. had one the other day myself.
SP - Yay on the shirt. Take that pic. I want to see.
Berry - Me too. It got better by the end of the day. I was ready to bite someone's head off. Thank god it didn't go that far.
Me too, lucky us.
I'll take the picture soon, but it's been a little bit rainy. I have to order 2 more shirts for some friends too!
Post a Comment