I think I would enjoy that. What does he need to do to get it to the market...get investors, win awards, what?
bernie - things are shaping upmwabi - I think so tooRose - distrubution deal for release in theathers and/or other outlets
Ohh! It looks good. I havne't seen a movie in so long, but I'm going to have to see this one. I hope it makes it to major theaters.
I hope we get to see it. It really looks good.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think I would enjoy that. What does he need to do to get it to the market...get investors, win awards, what?
bernie - things are shaping up
mwabi - I think so too
Rose - distrubution deal for release in theathers and/or other outlets
Ohh! It looks good. I havne't seen a movie in so long, but I'm going to have to see this one. I hope it makes it to major theaters.
I hope we get to see it. It really looks good.
Post a Comment