Dude, you're beastin' or translated into Cali language...you rock! LOLhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beastin
That is good news! I don't know how you do it, it'd make me nervous waiting for the phone to ring. Lifting you up, darlin.
I know it's yours.
Good for you. You got it in the bag!
berry - not the urban dictionary? ha!kathi, chele & sp - thanks for the encouragement...kathi you kinda get used to waiting for the phone to ring
YEAH!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Dude, you're beastin' or translated into Cali language...you rock! LOL
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beastin
That is good news! I don't know how you do it, it'd make me nervous waiting for the phone to ring. Lifting you up, darlin.
I know it's yours.
Good for you. You got it in the bag!
berry - not the urban dictionary? ha!
kathi, chele & sp - thanks for the encouragement...kathi you kinda get used to waiting for the phone to ring
YEAH!!
Post a Comment