skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Can U Believe This?
- How 'bout my 6 day old tivo is on the blink. How 'bout that, huh? I turned my tv on and there was no sound. I thought my tv speakers were blown but after rewiring the video and audio to run from my cable box to my tv I realize it was the tivo malfunctioning. Hmmph! I called tivo and had them walk me through a few troubleshooting steps but that was a bust. I was told that I needed a replacement unit and had the option of sending to them or taking it back to the store of purchase. I've decided to take it back to Best Buy and leave it there. I have my eye on a new toy.
- Friend called to tell she's upset with hubby again and is ready for him to leave. Friend returned all that stuff she originally bought hubby for christmas. This week she goes on a shopping spree for herself and decides to buy him a replacement gift for all the stuff she returned. She settles on buying him a portable dvd player from Circuit City. She starts having second thoughts about giving him the gift but convinces herself its the right thing to do. When hubby sees the dvd player he says what am I supposed to do with this? I told you I wanted a coat. Friend says so you don't want this? He replies No. Friend has returned the dvd player and has no plans to buy him a coat. She tells me that he complains about everything she does and doesn't understand why he wants to be with someone that obviously makes him unhappy. He needs to leave Shawn. I want a divorce. This isn't working.
- Spiritual called. Last night he received a legal action notice for overdue rent. This morning he called the accounting department to clear up the mix and to let them know his first month's rent is free. Accounting tells him there's no indication on his lease that he's entitled to a free month of rent.
6 comments:
I think my husband would freak out if our DVR broke. What's the other toy you have your eye on?
Poor Friend. What a roller coaster! I can't imagine being on the receiving end of that kind of treatment. That's horrible!
Maybe God is trying to tell Spiritual that it's time to break the lease and move somewhere else. lol
Y'all can have tivo. It's not moving me.
Shellyp - rollercoaster? that's friend and hubby for you.
spiritual is certain there's something better that's going to come out of all the choas.
I am eyeing a mini camcorder.
We've had the Comcast dvr for a couple of years and love it. Can watch and record 2 different shows at the same time, and it does all tivo does. We've always loved it. But, I want a mini camcorder too.
Poor spiritual, darlin, darlin, darlin. Just isn't catching a break.
Friend has taken this crap way too long. Just don't get it.
Dang, you friend and her hubby need counseling - 4 real. It really wasn't that serious. They need to try to figure something out. Personally, if he said he wanted a coat I would have gotten him the coat. I was wondering the same thing about the portable DVD player. It just seemed a little inappropriate and impersonal.
I'm a ditz -- I don't even understand what TIVO does.
How long have friend and hubby been married? Dang, they got more drama than broadway.
berry - They've discussed counseling in the past - he wasn't interested. Yesterday, I suggested counseling - she's not interested. Hubby has never enhanced friend's life. They never shoulda gotten married. Everyone including her parents, siblings, close friends, associates advised her not to marry hubby but she did it anyway.
The gift may have been impersonal but what he said was foul.
chele - tivo is basically a digital vcr that records X amount of hours of programming. Tivo's software also lets you rewind live tv or pause live tv.
friend and hubby have been married about 2 1/2 years.
Post a Comment