Tuesday, January 10

Naw, It Can't Be!

Driving down the freeway minding my business last week, I look out the corner of my eye and I spot this:



Naw, I didn't just see that! I do a double take and look again. To my amazement, I am staring at a truck wrapped in an advertisement for personal lubricants.





I wish this damn Sidekick took better pictures. I nearly killed myself trying to drive, point, focus and shoot.

5 comments:

Tasha Who? said...

Wow...

I'd like to see how well that would work right along here in the Bible Belt.

Fresh said...

ROFLMAO

SP said...

Oh My Goodness! I do not want to turn on the news and see you explaining why you crashed into someone!

kathi said...

Oh stupid am I? I had no idea what this was.

Shawn said...

sp - you have no idea how close I came to being that bumbling idiot standing on the side of the road trying to explain to the police the reason I crashed into the back of a truck was because I was taking pictures with my camera phone and talking on the my other cell phone.

kathi - you have an idea now, right?