is the day, as you guys know. I'm going to my audition, going to get my hair braided (pics to come) then i'm off to coach someone for a 2 tv shows they're auditioning for - one being a Girlfriends spinoff. That's kinda interesting. I'll catch everyone tomorrow. I have much blog reading to catch up on.
Flava-ism of the day: You Know What Time It is
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I'm sure you will do well. I hae my fingers crossed for you.
Good luck and can't wait for pix...
Good luck!
So...how'd it go, how's it look and how'd they do????
Can't wait to hear how it goes and see the pix!
I LOVE Girlfriends! So does Sid. If we fastforward through the intro song he gets upset. A Girlfriends spinoff huh? Does sound interesting.
I noticed you have New Edition's "Can You Stand The Rain" in your list. That was my jam back in the day!
Good Luck YO!
It's been a minute! We must chat!!
What are you doing on my blog at 3:39 a.m.?
Oh that sounds like fun. Much love to you and those you are coaching.
in the spin off would you still be "peaches?" you were great in that role, and they never showed enough of you and 'that other guy' maya's cousin in the salon.
love the new look!
rose - thank you
AHofW- thank you. there are no plans for "peaches" as far as I know.
Post a Comment