I am feeling urban this week.
- Good come back single for Busta
- Sounds like a Ready for the World song to me but it's catchy and the groove makes me want to move
- I hate the doubling effect they use on her vocals but I love to hear her sing "Come and get it, baby!!!"
- Love the video. He's a great visual artist. I tip my hat to him
- This video is comedy to me. Kelly straight upstaged Trina. Whose song is it anyway?
- Beyonce has made a mediocre song much more palatable with the new video.
- I saw something about 50 on MTV 2 this past weekend and reminded that I liked this song

3 comments:
I want a radio.blog!!! Did I wish you a happy new year yet? If not, happy new year.
Hey Berry! Happy New Year to you also. I think I've been a bit negligent in the New Year's wishes.
What about your webjay? I love your webjay. You know, I could never figure that thing out? That's why I uploaded radio.blog.
I want a radio.blog though...I can't figure that one out. Email me the instructions. Webjay is easy compared to radio.blog. Maybe I didn't explain it the right way.
Post a Comment