
About the Show
You may remember him from VH1's hit shows "The Surreal Life 3" and "Strange Love," but just when you thought you heard your last "Yeah, Boyeee!" VH1 is hitting you with a third dose of the Public Enemy hype-man who made sporting big clock necklaces famous. Flavor Flav is back once again, this time as an eligible bachelor where women will try to win his heart in the new series "Flavor of Love."
After his failed romance with Brigitte Nielsen, Flavor Flav is ready for a new and true romance. In "Flavor of Love," 20 single women from all walks of life, selected for their expressed love for Flav, will move into a "phat crib" in Los Angeles and vie for his affection. With help and advice from Big Rick, Flav's gigantic body-guard and chauffeur, Flavor Flav will date all of the women, weed out the ones who are only after his fame and fortune...and in the end will choose his one true love.
Along the way, Flav will put the ladies through several challenges including a lie-detector test administered by Brigitte Nielsen herself, a cooking contest judged by Flav's own mother, and the dreaded blind-fold sniff test! Plus, there will be several other surprises throughout this ten-part series including clock ceremonies, dates at Red Lobster, and a new set of gold teeth signifying true love! - from yahoo! tv page

Oh, this is just plain wrong. If you've seen it, let's discuss. I was repulsed and intrigued all in one. I've already got 2 of my friends hooked.
"Offbeatness?" Are you kidding? What a dumb ass!

14 comments:
This show looks pretty funny.
For the younger generation, Public Enemy will be known as Flavor Flav and Chuck D., not the other way around.
Flav has created a second career for himself - reality TV star.
I liked Strange Love - that show was hilarious.
Oh, babe. Tell me you're not really into this show. Flavor Flav is such a gameless player it just feels wrong watching him...like staring at someone with a disability at the grocery store. And I'm thinking here, that if you added up the IQ's of ALL the women on the show, it would still be below...waaaaaay below, the average norm of one person.
I wish I could discuss but I can't bring myself to watch it. I saw a few clips and it's just ... wrong on so many levels. He has to know that each and every one of those girls is just looking for 15 minutes of fame. No one seriously wants to hook up with Flav! ewwwww
I'm with Chele. I saw the comercials and couldn't bring myself to watch it.
Ahhh... the apocalypse is nigh...
Nothing like a bunch of gold diggers doing anything they want for money and attention... *smh*
WAIT A MINUTE!!! How about I just put two and two together - I've been reading your blog for a minute and it just dawned on me who you are. Do you know you are like my most favorite thing! I'd love to speak with you - just to ask you some questions...hell, e-mail is fine - please hit me up - jamalkfranklin@gmail.com.
Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal
Haven't seen it. How could he believe that these women are truly not after his limelight?
basket-talk - the show is really funny. Strange Love was classic. Fufi Fufi! I love it.
kathi - I must confess, the flavor of love has jumped to the top of my viewing list. You're right, watching it is like staring at someone in the grocery store with a disability. Some things have to be seen to believe. I want to turn away but I can't.
chele - somebody wanted him...he has children...let's not forget that. hahaha!!!!
SP - give it a chance.
tasha - you're so right...and these golddiggers are comedy
jamal - I guess I can do that.
shellyp - he knows the deal I am sure. They get a little cash, he gets a lot of ass - that's fair trade.
it's amazing what just enough alcohol and the right lighting can make you think you want.
To the top of your list? Oh, babe...we really need to talk. I'll watch this show if you'll watch one of my favorites.
Yes honey it is a train wreck, literally! You've been nominated as a hot blogger. Email me a photo and humorous bio please.
I hadn't heard anything about this until I read your blog. Oh my! I don't think I can bring myself to watch it.
First off all those chicks are lying ( I love him), second that is not his house. But I will watch this show every Sunday night.
kathi - tell me one of your shows and I'll tell you if I can stomach watching once. I don't care for 1 hours - too melodramatic; and 1/2 hours employ too many people who aren't funny.
chele - alcohol has never had that effect on me...whew!!!
princess - ok
lj - I'll be watching every week too. Ha ha! I can't wait. The sad thing is, I don't think all of them are lying.
bballmom - One time I tell you. You have to watch it 1 time.
Post a Comment