Thursday, January 26

Unnecessary

drama last night on Project Runway.

Nick: is a crybaby. He got mad about his preferred model being taken and he got mad because he was given a constructive critique on how to improve his work. All that whining was pointless.

Daniel: can someone take him to the barber or a stylist or something? What is that on top of his head? Doesn't he have a nervous twitch where he moves the hair away from his eye? I liked his design the most this week.

Andrae: looks like a animal. I can't figure out what kind of animal. It's gonna come to me. That dress was so-so in my opinion. I didn't see how the mud and dress were connected.

Kara: She's so insecure man...she refuses to put herself out there in any way. I think she's way over her head and the pressure is making her crack. I can not believe she used that sign as the inspiration for her design.

Santino: I've said it a million times "He needs to go." What the hell was that he designed? He is obsessed with placing ruffles, fringe, trim or whatever around the breast. He's terrible man.

Chloe: Typical. Why are the judges not noticing her pattern - blue fabric and trin around the waist. Step it up babygirl. I like you.

Zulema: What can I say? I don't think she made anything that impressed me. She talked very big but really didn't do anything. That design was blah...what was going on in her head?

I lost respect for everyone except Chloe last night...that was the first time I didn't see people saying goodbye to the eliminated designer... Those crybabies were upset even though no rules were broken. Tacky, tacky, tacky. Nick is 38 years old? Damn dude!!! Act your age.

Jay's, last season's winner, presence and critiques were a waste air time. There's something very offputting about him. He needs to buy some grace. His fat ass in that leather was ridiculous.

These designers/contestants have yet to really show anything spectacular. I really hope the designs get better or this show is gonna turn into snoozeville. Actually, it has become a bit of snoozer but I am too invested to stop watching now.
I ate another Trader Joe's Marble Cake yesterday. It's got a hold of me....I can't live without it...I need another fix today...

I better start working out again. I think this junk food is increasing my waist line.

I am feeling this Anthony Hamilton Ain't Nobody Worryin' album

AIM girl's away message last night: FUCK IT. Not as 'witty' as her previous messages...hehehe

7 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Trader Joe's Marble Cake...um, where can I get some of that?

-Jamal

Shawn said...

You can buy it at Trader Joe's

Fresh said...

Yay! They are going to open one in Union Square here.

SP said...

A Marble Cake? Not just a piece? Oh Honey, no! I’d definitely say you are addicted. Of course I can’t really talk. I had a candy bar for dinner last night. But, that’s what happens when you work till 8pm,.

I almost had to turn off the TV when Nick started bitching. What a big baby! In the end, his top was nice, but wasn't that skirt the same kind of bottom he did on the Nikki Hilton dress? Please design something different! I feel bad about it, but I laughed a couple of episodes ago when Zulema told Kara “I don’t care if you cry! You better cry and cut.” You are right, Kara is not cut out for this. I think I was telling someone a couple of weeks ago that Zulema, Kara and Emmett would be gone. I guess Kara is next. I thought it was funny when Tim was telling Daniel not to do a Santino! He just goes so over the top. He wasn’t too bad this week, but what was up with the waist line on his dress? Oh and Jay… He has just gotten too big for his britches. What, he can’t remember being in their shoes a year ago? He is, all of a sudden, an expert? Please! I feel like you do, it’s lost its appeal a bit, but I just can’t help watching it.

kathi said...

I don't have any idea what anyone is talking about here. What's wrong with me?
Are you talking about a tv show? Which one?
I don't even know what marble cake is...
and who is AIM girl and what was the wittier away comment.
I'm tired, I think my mind is shorting out.

Shawn said...

berry - have you been to Trader Joe's before? You know I am obsessed with that place, right?

sp - yes a whole cake. The good thing is the cake is a small loaf cake. But once I take one bite I can't stop eating it till it's all gone.

I wanted to change the channel too when Nick starting all that whining.

My friend thought Zulema's "You betta cry and cut" moment was funny too. I thought she was outline of line for being so loud and patronizing to Kara.

I don't think Santino's very good. He didn't go over the top this episode but that dress was hideous. The waist line on the dress was terrible.

kathi - we're talking about Project Runway which is a tv show on Bravo.

you've never heard of marble cake? whoa! chocolate cake batter and white cake batter are swirled together then baked.

I made reference to my friend and her away/status messages in post I've Been Thinking

princessdominique said...

Okay, I'm slow. Who is AIM girl and I can't get into Project Runway for some reason. Maybe it lacks the glitz of ANTM...I dunno.