Monday, January 2

The Tree

Lordy, lordy. I wish I had a higher quality pic to show you. This is Sterling's Christmas tree. He's 9 now but he's been decorating his own tree since he was 3 years old. His 2 year old sister gets to help a little bit as long as she follows his instructions.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's hideous. Do you see this mess? Ha! It so gaudy. I so wish you could see the popcorn garland that was haphazardly thrown around the bottom portion of the tree. Hahaha!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Sterling Christmas Eve


Ok his mom sent me a better quality pic of the tree. You can see the popcorn garland in this pic.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


6 comments:

kathi said...

Sterling is your godson, yes? Could sure enough pass for a relative, you're nearly as cute as he is! (hugs)
I think the tree is beautiful...and you be sure to tell Sterling I said so.
Hugs at ya!

Shawn said...

Kathi - re: sterling - yes he's my godson; no relation. I'll tell him you love his tree. He loves compliments.

Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

That Tree is hot...lmao, I can't wait to see what Essence will create for the tree.

You're looking healthy! Happy New Year...we have to get those things in motion...

ShellyP said...

I think he did a pretty good job. The first time I put u pa tree by myself it ended up upside down with the short branches at the bottom and the long ones at the top!

chele said...

Stop hatin' on Sterling's tree -- it's lovely.

SP said...

Awww! His tree is cute! My parents let us decorate the tree, but they vetoed the popcorn garland. I think I'm a little jealous. *smile*

Oh, and I like your hair.