- Re Pumkin and New York's feud: It'd be nice to see a feud between a white and black woman on tv where the white woman isn't moved to tears. I am glad that Pumkin did stand up and say something instead of biting her tongue; especially when she acknowledged her wrinkles then said at least she didn't look like a man like New York. Hehehe! Classic
- Re Hottie: Who is so far from being hot. She is messy. Glad she got called out. What's up with the joker grin that forever spread across her face? And what was the deal with the glitter eyeliner? Honestly, even I was shocked to see her walking around in that outlandish outfit with her gut hanging out. Can someone book her an appointment at a fat farm?
- Re New York: reminds me of the chicks I saw in Pimps Up, Hoes Down except she has all of her teeth. I swear she looks like she belongs on the ho stroll. Did y'all check out the way she was tossing her weave around? Ha! The dinner table antics "Hi! Hi!" She points at Rain "Not you!" Then New York's confessional "I just mind screwed her!" That She-man's nuts...What was that other confessional she-man had where she batted her eyelids and declared that she's amazing? Are you kidding me?
- Re Miss Latin: She didn't represent herself very well. Broken up for a week...glad she spoke her peace to Hottie...oh oh oh...why did Flav misprouncing that french or spanish word Miss Latin was trying to get him to articulate have me in hysterics?
- Re Rain: Poor woman. She really likes him. You can see all in her face. Don't know why she told him every man she's ever been with has used her and cheated on her. That's a bit depressing when you're trying to accentuate the positive about yourself. Eh, Trent she's emotional. hehe!!! I agree with her assessment - Flav shoulda been able to easily weed through the fake chicks and the real chicks and made cuts accordingly. I really was waiting for her to throw her drink on New York. Man, I think she woulda gotten kicked off the show but it woulda been worth it to see her beat New York down.
I have to catch a reair of this episode now that my tivo is on the blink. There some stuff I can't remember.
I just rememebered that Flav used the word "Dramatical." Hahahahahahaha!!!!! What an idiot!

9 comments:
Your fascination with this show is amazing! I was flipping channels yesterday and saw Flav saying something about "... a rat is a rat and I can't stand a rat." or some mess. Good gracious, that was enough for me to turn the station. I guess we all have our guilty pleasures ... hell, I like that stupid show with Pamela Anderson where she works in a bookstore.
Alright, you've talked it up. I'm going to have to break down and watch this show. A friend of mine said he looked up a couple of the women with unique names and found out that they are actresses. Big suprise, huh?
I want to throw up on Flavor Flav...He looks so disgusted and I don't understand why all those hoochie mamas want to compete for his love...I'm sure it's for TV coverage.
I can't believe you have me watching this stuff... yes, I blame YOU!
Dude, how can you watch it? ROFLMAO
chele - that 'rat' thing was over the top. see...i had forgotten that part. thanks for the reminder.
sp - I dont care if these women are actresses or not...it's high comedy. It's edited very well. It's a laugh a minute. I promise you you can't watch the show without laughing
profg - everyone's disgusted by Flav that's what makes the show sooooo funny.
tasha - you should be thanking me :-D
berry - if you watch the show one time you'd know why I have such a good time watching the show. I swear this show is utterly insane. I love it.
I really tried...only because of you...but I couldn't. Ick!
berry - ok, ok, ok, ok. I won't try and sell you anymore...at least you tried. thanks
I cant stand NEW YORK. I want somebody to beat that bitch with a bottle!
Post a Comment