A friend forwarded this to me recently. I scored a 72 which is described as "You have doubts about the particulars but not the Big Stuff."
I have no doubts about lots of particulars. There are questions that have gone unanswered for too long.
I doubt I'll be a man of faith until certain things are revealed.
If you're interested, what's your score? If you don't mind sharing.
http://www.beliefnet.com/section/quiz/index.asp?sectionID=&surveyID=27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm a Confident Believer – You have little doubt you’ve found the right path.
I'm sure this is because I come from a long line of preachers. I've studied the Bible for years and I believe what it says. I don't have all the answers and I stopped going to church regularly because of the hypocrisy that I witnessed but I believe that God guides my every step.
45
Active Spiritual Seeker – Spiritual but turned off by organized religion
Very true. I never grew up with any sort of religion in my life. Throughout the years, I've studied all different kinds, but there was always so much hypocrisy that I never got into it. I hope that my future husband is more religious than I am because I want my kids to experience religion more than I did growing up.
53 Spiritual Straddler – One foot in traditional religion, one foot in free-form spirituality
Sounds about right though I must admit I turned out more religious than I realized. LOL! I believe in being a good person and treating people right. As long as someone does that they are okay in my book whether they are religious or not.
Scored an 89:
Confident Believer – You have little doubt you’ve found the right path.
Not bad considering I was an athiest till the age of 26.
Post a Comment