In honor of Tonex I am going gospel with the playlist
1)Tonex: This song used to be one the chapters on the soundtrack of my life
2)Karen: Seems like it took forever for her solo release to drop but it felt like worth the wait once you listened to the "Finally Karen" album. My friend JB made me a fan of this song. She just had to hear it everytime she got in my car.
3)Yolanda: New Yolanda doesn't move me but this right here is the yolanda I like
4)GP: This is just a beautiful song to me lyrically
5)Kim: Words can't express how talent she is. The breakdown at the end of this song is sick.
6)Fred: Never liked him until I heard him sing this live. This song was another chapter on my soundtrack
7)Virtue:I don't think they get much love but I've always enjoyed them.
8)Crystal: She is forever changing up her style. I love it. One day its dance, then pop then R&B then rock. Kudos to her for being brave enough to push the limits.
9)Anointed: The first incarnation was the best. I sure would like to know why they kicked Mary out of the group.
10)Kim F: Classic. Remember when she sang this while with Rev. Milton Brunson? She redid this on one of her solo projects. Wherever Kim is I wished come back.
11)Mary Mary: This song had everybody wanted to break free of the shackles in their life.
12)Bebe & Cece: These were the good ole days. This is a classic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're right - Kim McFarland's CD Amazing was HOT TO DEATH! I too wish she'd come on back out with something else - but just about every track on the CD was good. I lived for Intercession!
Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal
Nice playlist...smoothed out and mellow.
I hope Tonex is just taking a time out and not quitting gospel music for good...I really enjoyed his flavor.
Post a Comment