Monday, January 23

So

I got the phone call we've been waiting on and I got the part on the animated show. It's unofficial until 'the deal' is finalized between my agent and business affairs. Hopefully that'll happen in the next week.


Thanks for all the prayers.

7 comments:

kathi said...

OH BABE, I am so happy for you!! That's wonderful! Congratulations, Sugar, I couldn't be happier.

Michael said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! Is this for a full-fledged series or is it just a pilot or something? I'm really looking forward to it. Let us know all the minute details about the show when you can!

And now that you're an official Legionnaire, you'll have to know the official slogan: "Long Live the Legion!"

Here's some Timber Wolf information from the comics, with some pictures of what he's looked like over the years:
1960s-70s: http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=3252
1970s-80s:
http://www.comics.org/coverview.lasso?id=26615&zoom=4
http://www.comics.org/coverview.lasso?id=40287&zoom=4
1990s:
http://www.computonet.com/saturngirl/lsh/brin.html
http://www.comics.org/covers.lasso?SeriesID=4419
2000s: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Wolf_(comics)

Fresh said...

Yay!!!!!!! I KNEW you had nailed it. See :-)

chele said...

I'm thrilled for you! I saw you on the tube yesterday and sent you some good mojo! Congrats!!!

SP said...

Congratulations! I knew you'd get it. I can't wait to see it.

Bballmom said...

I am so excited for you! Congratulations ona job well done!
YEAH!!!

ShellyP said...

W H A T ? ? ! !

That's great news!